This months craft is going to be chocolate bunnies for our dolls for Easter. We made our bunnies out of polymer clay we used Sculpty brand.
Things you need:
Polymer clay ( chocolate color )
A glass dish to bake in
A clean flat surface
Printables from American Girl Ideas ( http://www.americangirlideas.com/diy-american-girl-easter-baskets-peeps-bunnies/ )
- Print out the printables.
- Measure to see how big you need to make your bunnies.
- Condition your clay and shape the bunnies.
- Fold your boxes and glue them together ( do this while baking ).
- Bake your bunnies as directed on package.
- After they cool place them in boxes and your done.
There are also other Easter crafts on American Girl Ideas you can make as well.
I hope you have fun making these and enjoy.